Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Favorite Accessory???

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Slumber party set with magic 8-ball
    Twister game
    Lunch tray
    Cast and crutches

    The one thing they have in common is they're all retired. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 03:48 PM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the slumber party set. We have it on display right now because our girls are set-up in a sleep-over. We had to throw away the magic 8 ball because it started leaking blue stuff. I was afraid it would stain something.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first thing that came to my mind was Kirsten's school lunch. The little tine is so pretty and her little food is so adorable!! Course I don't have many accessory sets, I mostly collect outfits.
    Oh, I just remembered Felicity's toy ark from her Christmas set [img]smile.gif[/img] It's just so cute and little!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •